Continuum specialise in talent solutions for the following verticals:
- Application Development
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Data & Analytics
- Digital Marketing / Experience Design (UX/UI)
- EAI & Middleware
- ERP & CRM
- IT Infrastructure
- Microsoft Applications and Platforms
- Project Services
- Security Cleared Talent
- Smart Technology & Biometrics
- Testing & Quality Assurance
We excel in our chosen fields, and yet will surprise you in all others
We genuinely enjoy recruiting outside our comfort zones and our clients often challenge us to recruit positions beyond these verticals. With over a century of combined recruitment experience, we rely on our knowledge, expertise and networks to rise to the challenge.
If you are looking for a recruitment partner in a vertical not listed, get in touch.
- Mobile Applications
- Game Development (both Mobile gaming and online)
- Web Development (front-end, back-end, design and development with full SDLC experiences)
- Windows Application Development
Jobs in application development
Transitioning to the cloud can be a daunting task for a business. You need the right people with the right skills to do the job well. Continuum has access to the best cloud computing talent in Australia and their skills cover a broad spectrum of services from consulting and sales to cloud development and infrastructure. We have candidates for:
- Cloud Computing – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS – including system design and implementation
- Cloud consulting across sales and post-sales
- Cloud Infrastructure such as architects, engineers and administrators
- Could Software – engineers, developers and architects
- Cloud Enterprise and architecture specialists
Jobs in cloud computing
Our dedicated and experienced team of consultants specialise in tailoring solutions to meet our clients unique construction industry requirements. We work alongside some of the country’s leading Construction, Engineering and Project Management companies.
With decades of combined construction recruitment experience and access to a large number of qualified professionals Continuum can provide you with the perfect solution across the following sectors.
- Architecture & BIM
- Civil Construction & Earthworks
- Construction Management
- Contract Administration
- Formwork & Concrete
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Piling & Foundations
- Planning & Estimating
- Project & Site Management
- Residential & Commercial Building
- Site Forepersons
- Site Managers & Supervisor
- Site & Project Engineering
- Trades & Labour
- Utility Infrastructure
- WH&S and QA/QC
Jobs in construction
The Cyber Security Department at Continuum work alongside some of Australia, and the worlds, most renowned Security talent – with Security arguably the most important, fast growing aspect of IT at the moment – it is essential that we stay in contact with Industry leaders. Understanding that procuring quality staff to protect your business from any external threats is of paramount importance.
Jobs in Cyber Security
Data & Analytics
The rise of Big Data and demand for both qualitative and quantitative interpretations are more important than ever for business. We can deliver talent solutions for your analytics teams in the following areas:
- Business & Operational Analytics
- Data Visualisation
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Information Management
- Financial Performance Management
Jobs in Data & Analytics
Digital Marketing / Experience Design (UX/UI)
We are recognised recruitment specialists in the digital, creative, marketing and advertising space in Australia. Understanding how to tell your brand’s story online is today an important investment. We specialise in sourcing talent for both agency and client side needs. Our talent have knowledge in:
- Customer Experience and Design (UX & UI)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search marketing (SEM & PPC)
- Account Management
- Social Media and Community Management
- Tech and Software Development
- Planning and Strategy
- Digital Copywriting & PR
- Digital Production and Project Management
- Online and Traditional Marketing
Jobs in Digital Marketing
EAI and Middleware
Our Enterprise application integration (EAI) and Middleware teams are recognised specialists in recruiting for this vertical in Australia. Covering permanent and contract staff, our aim is to integrate EAI professionals into your business as seamlessly as they can integrate technologies and services into your enterprise. Our areas of expertise include:
- Oracle SOA
- Tibco AMX/BW
Jobs in EAI and Middleware
ERP & CRM
Our enterprise resource planning (ERP) practice is a specialist division of Continuum that provides recruitment solutions across ERP and CRM products and software systems. We specialise in recruiting for:
- ERP positions (Functional and Technical). These include Oracle, SAP, Pronto, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, Mincom Ellipse, Movex, Prism, BPCS, MFG Pro and Microsoft Dynamics.
- CRM positions (Functional and Technical). These include Microsoft Dynamics, Clarify, Vantive, Onyx, Sage, Siebel and Salesforce.
Jobs in ERP and CRM
Our IT infrastructure department currently recruit highly skilled talent for Helpdesk, Desktop, Server, Networking Voice and Data Communications, Security and Storage solutions (to name a few). Within these areas, our talent are knowledgeable on:
- Platform / Operating Systems: Windows, Citrix, Novell, VMware. Unix. Linux, AS/400, Mainframe, etc.
- Networking / Security: Cisco, Nortel, Juniper, Lucent, VoIP, PABX, IVR, Firewalls, Intrusion Detections, Anti-Virus
- Cloud Technology: AWS, Azure, SAP HANA, Google, HP Cloud, Oracle, Red Hat
Jobs in IT Infrastructure
Microsoft Applications and Platforms
Our professional teams are able to source some of the most talented individuals across Microsoft’s suite of IT products. These include:
- Dynamics – CRM, AX, NAV, GP
- Skype for Business
- SQL Server Services – SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI
Jobs in Microsoft Applications
How do you find the best leaders to deliver your specific project on time, within budget and who will impress your stakeholders?
It’s not always easy to find someone with the perfect mix of skills, industry knowledge and expertise, who’s motivated and has a personality that will fit with the company culture to lead your project to success.
Continuums’ Project Service Professionals work closely with skilled Project specialists of all levels, across all industries and a range of experience around but not limited to –
- Change, Incident and Release Management
- Project Schedulers and Coordinators
- Project and Program Management
- Business, Applications, Infrastructure, Governance, Process Improvement
Our customised service ensures our solid base of quality personnel is filtered down to deliver a set of profiles that match your specific project requirements.
Jobs in Project Services
Our sales recruitment staff-take time to analyse your business across multiple levels including business requirements, objectives, company culture, beliefs and values in order provide sales staff that align your brand, company mission and message. To achieve your goals, you will need the best sales professionals for both on and off the market. Our active verticals include:
- Software sales
- Construction and Engineering
- Energy & Infrastructure
- Technical sales
- Real Estate
Continuum has sourced sales talent for some of the world’s top brands and Australia’s most successful start-ups.
Jobs in Sales
Security Cleared Talent
Continuum’s experience and market knowledge, means we are best placed to supply opportunity and resources for all your security cleared requirements.
In addition we have one of the most comprehensive databases of technical and non-technical consultants, at all levels of government security clearance; Baseline, Negative Vetting 1(NV1), Negative Vetting 2(NV2), and Top Secret Positive Vetting(TSPV). Utilising this and our extensive referral network we are able to provide the most sought after professionals in this space.
Our focus is attuned to the best interests of our clients and candidates resulting in one of the highest retention rates of contractors in the market.
Jobs in Security Cleared positions
Smart Technology & Biometrics
Smart technology has rapidly become an essential part of any modern business environment and Continuum are experts at providing talent solutions in this space. We specialise in:
- Smart Software and Technology Developers and Architects
- Strategy Consultants
- Smart Data Analysts
- Metering and Usage Specialists
- Business Development Consultants
- Smart Energy Management
- Environment Consultants
Jobs in Smart Technology & Biometrics
Testing and Quality Assurance
We are experts in sourcing talent for both functional and non-functional testing across all industries throughout Australia. Some of our areas of testing expertise include:
- Test Leadership / Management
- Test Environment Management
Jobs in Testing and Quality Assurance.