Continuum’s Company Culture
We believe in TAGFEE – being as Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, and Exceptional as possible. This code guides all aspects of the company from how we communicate with each other to the level of service we provide for our business partners and candidates.
Our culture isn’t just about success and good times – though they are motivators – we are a diverse, passionate and knowledgeable team who work hard to deliver exceptional results for our clients and celebrate our achievements along the way.
Our Head Office is on Kent Street in Sydney’s CBD and has been designed as a modern and functional space to support a flexible and collaborative approach to providing recruitment solutions for our clients.
A career with Continuum offers:
- A comprehensive training, professional development and mentor program to ensure you are always learning and upskilling
- Attendance to top industry conferences
- Market leading commission structure of 30% of everything over threshold, 40% over $125K/qtr
- Hit target and earn up to an additional 12 days of leave per annum
- Quarterly top biller incentives for those who deliver exceptional results
- Millionaires Club – Domestic holiday of your choice for two people for 5 days > 500K per annum; International holiday of your choice for two people for 10 days for > 1 million per annum
- Annual client events such as Super Bowl at The Star, Melbourne Cup, EOFY, Christmas events and many more…
- Multiple team events throughout the year
We know that it takes brilliant people to make a brilliant brand. If you want to work for one of Australia’s leading recruitment solution organisations where you’ll be challenged, learn from your peers, and be pushed to go outside your comfort zone, then Continuum is the place for you.
What our employees say about Continuum
I have been working at Continuum Recruitment full-time for less than a year. It is an amazing team, feels more like a family than an office. Great management style, weekly meetings to track performance and discuss previous week. Realistic commission targets with a great commission structure and benefits. Cracking beer fridge, with the odd bottle of spirits for good measure.
Working at continuum gives you the freedom to run your own desk and diary while also having the support of seasoned professionals to guide you through your daily growth and development. There are no restraints or right and wrongs; we work as a collective to achieve our professional and personal goals.
Continuum provides a flexible and personable platform for any recruit to grow and develop their skills. Continuum’s growth environment pushes any consultant to continuously pursue improvement, knowledge and innovation.
I like working at Continuum because I am able to collaborate with my colleagues to gain the best insights and therefore better results for our clients.